Hello! Welcome. As the title of my blog suggests, my name is Caitlin. Here are some potentially inconsequential facts about me.
- I’m half Australian and American, and my house is a constant battle of “to-may-to vs. to-mah-to”. So sometimes I forget how to speak (and studying Mandarin definitely doesn’t help)
- I lived in Singapore for 10 years
- I’m a student at the University of Sydney, studying Media Communications and Chinese
- I have a black belt in Taekwondo (thanks Dad) and love my fitness and healthy food
- I am mathematically challenged – however I don’t let this stop me from baking #Can’tStopWon’tStop
- I really, really love making banana ‘nice’-cream. Seriously, if you haven’t tried it…you must
So that’s me in a nutshell and if you come back, you’ll see the inner workings of my brain, after all this blog will be a very public and much fancier version of my diary.